I just realized this is my first post with my hair in an up-do.
Random, I know :)
Anyways, I love button-up tops! They're so versatile. If I don't have it tucked in my bottoms, I often tie the front like this! I love the look with any high-waist shorts. These shorts are the diy shorts I made and posted about before. To see the post, click here.
By the way, I should have done a shoe haul post but I couldn't wait to wear these black booties. Been on the search for edgy, buckle, black bootie heels and found them. Shoe haul post will be up soon enough! <3
What I wore:
- rust striped s/l button-up top: Love Culture
- silver chain necklace: Forever 21
- bleach ombre studded shorts: thrift/diy
- black glitter clutch: (I don't remember, sorry!)
- black buckle booties: AmiClubwear