The spot for fashion, beauty, & smiles.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Small Collective Haul

My old shopaholic ways have been suppressed and I've been holding back from relapsing, haha. But here is a small haul from the past few weeks!


Here's everything together! I haven't worn a few things, so some still have their tags attached.


$11.99 / $9.99. Buy 1, get 1 free off sale rack from Forever 21! 
The floral one is actually a flowy, kimono-style cardigan. 
I probably should have stuck a tank in it to show it better :/


$5.80 forever 21- Basic black scoopneck tee that I got for work.
$6.80 forever 21-  silver chain statement necklace


Close-up of the necklace.


$17.80 forever 21- denim dotted slvl top. I loveeeee this top! I got it in an xs because I wanted a very fitted size. I think it'd look cute tucked into white high-waisted shorts (which I don't have, darn).
$14.90 Love Culture- mocha slvl blouse


$17.95 H&M - VERY fitted zipper-front tank dress
$9.95 H&M - leopard print shorts (truth: these are from the kids' section; I just grabbed the largest one!)


Both are button-downs I thrifted from Goodwill.
I put them in the wash as soon as I came home, so I don't have the prices.


Here's a close-up of the printed button-down. Although it's humongous, I just couldn't resist the print!
I'm thinking of cutting the sleeves to make it a vest-type thing.


8 comments:

Kreamiblush said...

I really like your style especially the sleeveless blouse. Maybe not the flower top and the leopard shorts.

http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

✿ Gina's Style Spot said...

Thanks for your input! :)

Stiene Saenen said...

Beautiful stuff!
I love the necklace :)
x

✿ Gina's Style Spot said...

thank you <3

xxyy said...

love those leopard shorts! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Hannah R. said...

I love your styyle! Those button down shirts from forever 21 are my favourites! SO cute :) xx
http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

✿ Gina's Style Spot said...

Thank you!

✿ Gina's Style Spot said...

Thanks :) Yeah, I'm obsessed with button-down shirts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...